The Nawton and Rosedale Abbey Community Primary Schools Federation consists of two vibrant, creative and highly supportive primary schools situated twelve miles apart. Both schools have a long and proud history of serving their communities. The Federation prides itself on providing a friendly, caring, family environment within which all children can flourish.
Our collaboration began in 2010 with a clear vision of:
- raising aspirations,
- developing strong communities
- valuing the diversity of each individual school.
In 2012 we became a formally federate.
Both schools are unique and that is what makes us special but we are ‘Better Together’. That vision still holds true today as we move forward.
We believe that we work ‘better together’.
- Staff work together– improving practice and developing partnerships;
- Children work together– improving learning and building relationships;
- Our budget is brought together– improving resources and best value; and
- Leadership works together– improving opportunities and outcomes for children.
- We are constantly challenging ourselves and each other through the networkswe have built between us, but also with other school communities.
- We learn from each other’s strengths and supporteach other with areas for development.
- We are constantly striving for excellence, to secure high levels of achievement and to provide outstanding opportunities for all our children.