Our federation consists of two vibrant, creative and supportive community primary schools situated approximately twelve miles apart.
Both schools are at the heart of their communities.
The Federation prides itself on providing a friendly, caring, family environment within which all children can flourish.
The aims of our Federation are to:
- raise aspiration
- develop strong communities
- value the diversity of each individual school
To enable all our children to enjoy their learning and to empower them to realise their potential, we offer:
- exciting learning experiences
- access to experienced, caring & committed staff
- tailored, appropriate support and challenge
We believe that we work ‘better together’.
- Staff work together– improving practice and developing partnerships;
- Children work together– improving learning and building relationships;
- Our budget is brought together– improving resources and best value; and
- Leadership works together– improving opportunities and outcomes for children.
- We are constantly challenging ourselvesand each other through the networks we have built between us, but also with other school communities.
- We learnfrom each other’s strengths and support each other with areas for development.
- We are constantly striving for excellence, securing high levels of achievement and providing outstanding opportunities for all our children.